Fill this giant prism with water and create giant rainbows (spectrum) for your optics demonstrations! Fill it with other liquids and study the effects of different liquids on reflection and refraction. Add different colors of food coloring and further experiment with absorption and reflection. A fantastic optics demonstration tool. Includes teacher's guide with over 20 classic experiments of Boyle, Goethe and Newton. The patterned observation cards included in the set illustrate light phenomenon related to color that will fully amaze your students.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 742
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 454
You May Also Like
- Prism, Right Angle, Glass, 32 mm X 50 mm
- Prism, Equalateral, 25 mm X 25 mm Face
- Periscope Demonstration Kit
- Aperture Science Demonstration Kit
- Build a Microscope- Student Kit
- Equilateral Prism Set
- Prism Set, Acrylic, Set of 6
- Refraction Dish, Semicircle, 6" Diameter X 1" Deep
- Basic Ray Optics Set
- Rive Ray Box