Excellent rotator for stroboscopic experiments. The high-quality motor in this unit provides a constant, steady rotation of objects at 3000 rpm. This steady rotation allows easier synchronization with a stroboscope and thus, more dramatic and consistent demonstrations! A central chuck supports your stroboscopic objects and holds them securely in place during high-speed rotation. The sturdy metal housing is held vibration-free during operation by the soft bumpers on the bottom of the rotator. Uses standard electric current.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 588
You May Also Like
- Build a Mini Hovercraft - Guided-Inquiry Kit
- Rotational Turn Table
- Rotational Turntable, Labstool
- Bracken's Demonstration Spinner
- Moment of Inertia Set
- Figure Skating Dumbbells
- Spooling Around with Physics - Demonstration Kit
- A Demo A Day™—A Year of Physics Demonstrations
- Greek Waiter's Tray - Super Value Laboratory Kit
- Centrifugal Hoop Demonstration