Use this economical kit to teach all the basics of electromagnetism. Students can build a bar magnet or a U-shaped electromagnet. Measure the polarity and magnitude of electromagnetic forces. The kit includes two coils on plastic spools, a U-shape iron core, two magnetic needles with stands and a pair of easy-connect wires. Comes in a plastic storage case and an activity manual is included.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 703
You May Also Like
- Electromagnet Coil and Core Kit
- Faraday's Electromagnetic Induction Apparatus
- Faraday's Electromagnetic Induction Demonstration Kit
- Gilley Coil Kit
- Tangent Galvanometer
- 3-D Magnetic Field Jar - Demonstration Kit
Chemistry, Physics, and Modern Materials -
- Magnet, Alnico, Cylindrical
- Bar Magnets, Pair, Alnico