What does atmospheric pressure really feel like? This one inch square steel bar, weighing 14.7 lbs. and over 52 inches long, will literally drive home the point! Students will be amazed how much the bar weighs when they lift it. They will be even more impressed when they stand the atmosphere bar on its one inch square end and “feel” the 14.7 lbs. of pressure. Chem Fax handout with teaching tips included.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 654
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 358
You May Also Like
- Boyle's Law Apparatus
- Breaking Board Paradox - Demonstration Kit
- Magdeburg Hemispheres
- Absolute Zero Device
- Mini Magdeburg Hemispheres- Student Laboratory Kit
- Bicycle Floor Pump with Gauge and Release Valve
- Elasticity of Gas Apparatus
- Collapsing Can Demonstraion
- Investigating Pressure Activity-Stations Laboratory Kit