The classic field guide. The unique Peterson Identification System shows exactly what features to look for to tell one species from another. The guides' innovative format uses accurate, detailed drawings to pinpoint key field marks for quick recognition of species and easy comparison of confusing look-alikes. Books vary in length from 350 to 500 pages. 4 3/8"
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1136
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 727
You May Also Like
- Solar Eclipse Poster
- Simon & Schuster's Guide to Rocks and Minerals
- Fossils: A Golden Guide
- A Demo A Day - A Year of Earth Science Demonstrations Book
- Meteorology Activity Lab Manual
- Our Solar System Book
- Ultimate Cloud-Forming Apparatus
- Rock Cycle Adventure Student Activity Kit
- Lead in Water - Student Laboratory Kit
- Investigating Plate Tectonics Lab Activity