Your students can use this ingenious pressure bottle to discover basic gas laws and properties of air. The pressure bottle is an ordinary 1-L soda bottle with a tire valve mounted in the cap. When the cap is in place, the bottle can be pumped up just like a tire! The pressure can then be varied inside the bottle by adding or releasing air using the valve in the cap. A sealed syringe inside the bottle will change volume in response to pressure changes in the bottle. These syringe volume changes can be viewed right through the side of the bottle. Data can be collected and the ideal gas law can be demonstrated and measured.
Comes complete with bottle, cap with mounted valve, and complete instructions with laboratory exercise suggestions.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 655
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 365
You May Also Like
- Bicycle Pump, Hand-held
- Up, Up and Away - Hot Air Balloon Student Activity Kit
- Collapsing Can Demonstraion
- Pressure Mat - Demonstration Kit
- Boyle's Law Apparatus
- Elasticity of Gas Apparatus
- Magdeberg Hemispheres, Rubber
- Atmosphere Bar
- Breaking Board Paradox - Demonstration Kit
- Investigating Pressure Activity-Stations Laboratory Kit