Gluep Production - Guided-Inquiry Kit, AP5937
The Gluep Production Lab is a real-life, open-ended, discovery activity with an element of corporate competition. Student research teams are challenged to use the scientific method to improve a polymer recipe and make a bouncier Gluep ball-all while staying on a fixed budget. Students design and conduct their own mini-research project as they try to win the contract to manufacture Gluep. A fantastic opportunity for students to learn about the scientific method and polymers while having fun at the same time! Includes Teacher Notes, reproducible student handouts, and all the necessary equipment and chemicals.
Complete for 30 students working in pairs.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 481
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 255
You May Also Like
- Glue, White, 1 L
- Flinn Scientific Electronic Balance, 410 x 0.01-g
- Cylinder, Borosilicate Glass, 10 mL*
- Slime for Everyone! Student Laboratory Kit
- Mystery Nylon Factory - Chemical Demonstration Kit
- Structures and Properties of Polymers - Activity-Stations Kit
- Super-Duper Polymer Gel - Chemical Demonstration Kit
- Small Scale Synthesis of Polymers - Activity-Stations Kit
- The Wacky World of Superabsorbent Polymers - Chemical Demonstration Kit
- "Dyeing" Sodium Polyacrylate with Metal Ions - Student Laboratory Kit