Look no further! The complete emission spectra manual for 15 common gas spectrum tubes is here. No more wondering what the line spectra should look like! Students will see a visual representation of the color peaks associated with gases such as argon, helium, hydrogen, mercury, and neon, as well as 10 others. Manual contains a detailed introduction on spectrum tubes, a chart for each tube containing all emission spectra lines with wavelength and intensity readings, and a graphical representation of the lines. An excellent companion manual to any, or all, of our spectrum tubes. 18 pages, 8½"
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 275
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 449
You May Also Like
- Spectrum Tube Power Supply
- Bromine Vapor Spectrum Tube
- Spectrum Set CD-ROM
- Spectrum Analysis Chart
- Flinn C-Spectra™, 8" x 10" Sheet
- Absorption Spectroscopy - Demonstration Kit
- Flame Test - Student Laboratory Kit
- Kaleidoscoptical Activity - Demonstration Kit
Oooh! Aaah! Style Flame Tests -
Chemical Demonstration Kit