Give your students an understanding of the intricate world of minerals! See how geologists collect and identify minerals found in the Earth's crust, how the unique arrangements of atoms in minerals determine the overall properties of minerals and how these nonrenewable Earth resources provide us with the building blocks for a wide range of useful products. Video combines full motion video color images with vivid computer graphics and comes complete with a teacher's guide for an enriching classroom experience. Color, DVD, 19 minutes, grades 7-12.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1073
You May Also Like
- What Mineral Is It? Chart
- Composition of Minerals Chart
- Common Uses of Rocks and Minerals Student Laboratory Kit
- Mineral Crystal Shapes Kit
- Formation and Identification of Minerals Kit
- Mineral Identification Kit
- Mineral Rummy - Super Value Game
- Minerals, Metals, and Mining - Super Value Guided-Inquiry Kit
- Rock and Mineral Test Kit
- Classroom Mineral Collection