Hands-on activities are so crucial to any successful science program. This exciting resource contains over 165 easy-to-use, hands-on activities which challenge students to develop thinking and reasoning skills while teaching them basic Earth science concepts and facts. Topics include: Air, Water, Weather, the Earth, Ecology, Above the Earth, and Beyond the Earth. Trying to develop an activities-based science curriculum for your Earth science students? This book is a great place to start. 2006, 2nd edition, 464 pages, 8 1/2"
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1134
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 727
You May Also Like
- Earth Science for Every Kid
- Environmental Chemistry Book
- Environmental Science Activities Kit Book
- The Weather Book
- A Demo A Day - A Year of Earth Science Demonstrations Book
- Solar Eclipse Poster
- Planetary Orbits Student Laboratory Kit
- Why Is The Water Green? - Student Laboratory Kit
- Understanding Your Carbon Footprint Student Activity Kit
- Exploring Earthquakes Activity-Stations Kit