Gravity and Magnetism: A Battle of Two Forces AP5964
Gravitational versus magnetic force-which is stronger? With this kit, students perform hands-on experiments using the teacher-designed magnetic levitation device. Students will determine the relationship between force and the distance between two objects. Students follow the engaging lab investigations or explore and design their own experiments. Kit includes three assembled magnetic levitation devices (as pictured), 300 paper clip masses, and a Physical Science Fax that includes reproducible student instructions, and complete teaching information.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 696
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 436
You May Also Like
- Magnetic Field Demonstrator
- Student Magnetic Field Demonstrator
- 3-D Magnetic Field Jar - Demonstration Kit
Chemistry, Physics, and Modern Materials -
- Magnetic Needle
- Electric Swing Apparatus With U-magnet
- Eddy Current Experiment Kit
- Horseshoe Magnet, Steel, 6"
- Neodymium Magnet