Can Newtonian mechanics fix your car? Or do negative charges show up on your credit card bill? Answers to these and other perplexing physics questions are found in the hundreds of witty, clever, and outright humorous illustrations in this guide. The Cartoon Guide to Physics will help your students grasp even the most complex physics concepts-velocity and acceleration, Newton's laws, forces, electricity and magnetism, circuits, and even relativity theory-while being entertained at the same time. If you've heard there is nothing funny about physics, think again! Index. 214 pages, 7-1/4" x 9-1/4", soft cover.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1140
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 720
You May Also Like
- Everyday Science: Real Life Activities
- A Demo A Day™ - A Year of Physical Science Demonstrations
- Physics Challenge: A Classroom Quiz Game
- Physical Sciences Puzztivity
- Physics Demonstrations
- Daily Warm-ups: Physics Book Level II
- 39 Amazing Experiments with the Mega - Magnet
- Hands-On Physical Science Activities
- Hands-On Physics Activities with Real-Life Applications
- Fire Bubbles and Exploding Toothpaste