Quick, simple, inexpensive demonstrations allow students to easily grasp fundamental physics concepts! Topics include energy, light, Bernoulli's principle, electricity, circuits, current, heat, work, gravity, force, motion, sound, and so many more! Includes 75 demos and 10 student labs containing brief introductions with definitions for key concepts, materials lists, procedures, teaching tips and safety information. All necessary equipment and supplies are readily available. Ample illustrations enhance each dramatic demonstration! Appendix contains 13 charts and conversion tables. Index. 160 pages, 8-1/2"
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1138
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 717
You May Also Like
- Hands-On Physical Science Activities
- Hands-On Physics Activities with Real-Life Applications
- Fire Bubbles and Exploding Toothpaste
- Electricity and Magnetism Book
- Balloon Needle Demonstration Kit
- Light and Color Book
- Simple Machines Book
- Demonstrations to Knock Your Socks Off, Two-Volume Book and DVD Set
- 39 Dazzling Experiments with Dry Ice Book
- A Demo A Day™—A Year of Physics Demonstrations