Turn your student on to the hows and why of natural phenomena with these quick and easy one-page Earth science demonstrations. Topics include minerals and crystals, rocks, fossils, weather, erosion, waves, heat, humidity, tornadoes, telescopes, eclipses, Earth's orbit and rotation, and so many more! Includes 75 demos and 10 student labs containing background information, materials lists, procedures, teaching tips and safety information. All needed equipment and supplies are easily obtainable. Appendix contains astronomical data, numerous charts and conversion tables. 2003, 144 pages, 8 1/2"
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1133
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 725
You May Also Like
- A Demo A Day - A Year of Earth Science Demonstrations Book
- Atmosphere and Weather Book
- Our Solar System Book
- Rocks and Minerals Book
- Daily Warm-ups: Earth Science Level II
- Earth Science Challenge
- Weather Map Symbol Bingo
- Mineral Rummy - Super Value Game
- Buffering Lakes and Streams—Environmental Science Demonstration Kit
- Plate Tectonics and Earthquakes Demonstration Kit