Need a clue about how to generate excitement in your classroom? This unique activity book solves the mystery! Casting students in the roles of reporters, lawyers, and detectives at the scene of a crime, the entire class becomes involved in the drama of a criminal investigation. Excitement builds as participants examine clues, make a case, and bring it to trial. The interdisciplinary team activities help build valuable thinking and problem-solving skills in science, English, and history. The unit includes role-playing, skill development in writing, research, and computers. This complete guide provides detailed instructions and reproducible masters for easy implementation of the unit in your classroom. Suitable for grades 5-12. Index. 1999, 109 pages, 8 1/2"
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 575
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 715
You May Also Like
- Nuclear Chemistry, Flinn ChemTopic Labs Book, Volume 18
- Chemistry of Gases DVD Set
- Crime Scene Investigations: Real Life Science Labs
- Top Shelf Forensics Book
- Forensic Laboratory Science and Detective Mystery Writing - Teacher's Guide
- Amino Acid Fingerprints - Demonstration Kit
- Food Analysis Mystery - Forensic Laboratory Kit
- The Coroner's Report - Urine and Blood Analysis Laboratory Kit
- Safety in Academic Chemistry Laboratories Book
- The Periodic Table: A Very Short Introduction