Create lightning with your Van de Graaf generator. Turn out the lights and connect the lightning plate to your generator. When the lightning is created and the sparks jump across each gap on the lightning plate, your students will be very impressed. A sensational demonstration your students will long remember. The lightning plate is designed to be hung from our Insulating Stand AP5990 and should never be used with any voltage source other than a Van de Graaf generator.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 680
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 410
You May Also Like
- Neon Wand
- Proof Plane
- Racing Ball
- Static "Hair" Wand
- Volta's Hailstorm
- The Van de Graaff Generator - Multi-Demonstration Kit
- Build a Radio Speaker-Student Laboratory Kit
- Build Your Own Conductivity Tester—Student Laboratory Kit
- Investigating Electricity Kit
- Simple Circuits - Super Value Laboratory Kit