Perform chromatography separations using the chromatography centrifuge—it's fast, easy, and fun! Simply spot the water-soluble inks on the absorbent paper, place the paper on the motor and turn it on. Within seconds the spinning disk separates the various ink mixtures into brilliant patterns. Teach the concepts of chromatography, separation of mixtures, and physical properties with this unique kit! Includes two Bracken's Demonstration Spinners, 100 sheets of absorbent paper, and 30 Beral-type pipets.
Complete for 30 students to perform at least three separations each. Water-soluble pens required and available separately. Additional spinners (Catalog No. AP6202) are also available.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 439
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 480
You May Also Like
- Transparency Pen Set, 8 Assorted Colors/pkg
- Bracken's Demonstration Spinner
- Chromatography Challenge - Science, Inquiry, and Art - Guided-Inquiry Kit
- Introduction to Paper Chromatography - Student Laboratory Kit
- Amino Acid Chromatography - Student Laboratory Kit
- Radial Chromatography - Chemistry with an Artistic Flair! Super Value Laboratory Kit
- Radial Chromatography T-Shirts - The Experiment You Can Wear! Student Laboratory Kit
- Food Dye Chromatography - Student Laboratory Kit
- Elements, Compounds and Mixtures, Flinn ChemTopic Labs Book, Volume 2
- Butterfly Orbital - Demonstration Kit