The proof plane is used to safely transfer electrostatic charge from one body to another. A high quality proof plane uses a spherical shape because a sphere will hold the greatest charge and retain it for the longest time. You will find this spherical proof plane to be of superior quality during your electrostatic demonstrations. The proof plane is 18 cm long with a sphere that is 3.5 cm in diameter.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 680
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 411
You May Also Like
- Racing Ball
- Static "Hair" Wand
- Volta's Hailstorm
- The Van de Graaff Generator - Multi-Demonstration Kit
- Build a Radio Speaker-Student Laboratory Kit
- Build Your Own Conductivity Tester—Student Laboratory Kit
- Investigating Electricity Kit
- Simple Circuits - Super Value Laboratory Kit
- Build a Shake Flashlight Demonstration Kit
- What Is a Capacitor? Student Laboratory Kit