A gyroscope is more than just a toy, it is a key in the safe operation of planes, boats, and other devices. Demonstrate these practical applications to your students. This versatile kit allows the demonstration of both gyroscope stability and precession. Adjustable Teflon core bearings give long, extended running time. Dynamically balanced steel rotor is securely mounted in a gimbal cradle. Instructions provided contain numerous suggested demonstrations and applications of gyroscopes.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 636
You May Also Like
- Bicycle Wheel Gyroscope
- Investigating the Rattlebackbowl Kit
- Figure Skating Dumbbells
- Rotational Turn Table
- Spooling Around with Physics - Demonstration Kit
- Greek Waiter's Tray - Super Value Laboratory Kit
- Centripetal Force Activity Kit
- Curve Ahead, Reduce Speed! Centripetal Force Demonstration Kit