Filled with water or other liquids, these semicircular, transparent tanks become perfect cylindrical lenses. Use them for a variety of classic optical experiments. Excellent for comparing the refraction rates of various liquids. The tanks are made of clear plastic and have a radius of 4 3/4"
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 741
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 461
You May Also Like
- Basic Ray Optics Set
- Rive Ray Box
- Laser Pointer Education Kit
- Measuring with Laser Light - Student Laboratory Kit
- Simulated Laser Emission- Demonstration Model
- Sunsets and Light Scattering - Demonstration Kit
- Investigating Light and Optics - Student Laboratory Kit
- Complete Optics System
- LED Light Blocks
- Mirror, Hand Held