Here's a handy, low-cost set of 10 one-inch cubes cut from modern materials. Use these precision cubes to perform a variety of density experiments. The set contains one cube each of aluminum, steel, brass, copper, acrylic, oak, nylon, pine, poplar, and PVC. Instructions provided.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 555
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 267
You May Also Like
- Density of Solids Kit
- Overflow Can
- Equal Mass Set
- Measurement Challenge - A Density Super Value Guided-Inquiry Kit
- Archimedes Balance, Individual
- Archimedes' Principle Kit
- Density Demonstration Bottles
- Conservation of Mass and Buoyancy - Student Laboratory Kit
- Buoyancy in Air - Mass vs. Weight Demonstration Kit
- Specific Gravity Specimens Set of 10