Have some “very cool” fun by hosting a “Dry Ice Day” in your classroom! Students (and adults alike) are simply fascinated by dry ice and its amazing properties. Perform such experiments as the Leaky Faucet, Miniature Tornado, Air Hockey, Bubble Art, Quick Thaw, Dry Ice Crystal Ball, and so many more. The write-up for each activity has the objective, materials, procedure, and explanation along with an illustration showing the setup or outcome. Experiments are designed for high school, but can be modified for any level. 2003, 104 pages, 5½" x 8½", soft cover.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1139
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 718
You May Also Like
- A Demo A Day™—A Year of Physics Demonstrations
- The Cartoon Guide to Physics
- Everyday Science: Real Life Activities
- A Demo A Day™ - A Year of Physical Science Demonstrations
- Physics Challenge: A Classroom Quiz Game
- Physical Sciences Puzztivity
- Physics Demonstrations
- Daily Warm-ups: Physics Book Level II
- 39 Amazing Experiments with the Mega - Magnet
- Hands-On Physical Science Activities