Have some “very cool” fun by hosting a “Dry Ice Day” in your classroom! Students (and adults alike) are simply fascinated by dry ice and its amazing properties. Perform such experiments as the Leaky Faucet, Miniature Tornado, Air Hockey, Bubble Art, Quick Thaw, Dry Ice Crystal Ball, and so many more. The write-up for each activity has the objective, materials, procedure, and explanation along with an illustration showing the setup or outcome. Experiments are designed for high school, but can be modified for any level. 2003, 104 pages, 5½" x 8½", soft cover.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1061
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 683
You May Also Like
- Everyday Science: Real Life Activities
- 39 Amazing Experiments with the Mega - Magnet
- The Cartoon Guide to Physics
- Physical Sciences Puzztivity
- Daily Warm-ups: Physics Book Level II
- Physics Challenge: A Classroom Quiz Game
- A Demo A Day™—A Year of Physics Demonstrations
- Physics Demonstrations
- Hands-On Physical Science Activities
- A Demo A Day™ - A Year of Physical Science Demonstrations