Students learn as they color! The tutorial format of the book allows students to use this guide as a study guide or as a self-test for review. Students actively participate in the formation of each page as they color and label each detailed drawing with the coloring directions and provided labels. Students then answer questions using information from the drawing. The Coloring Guide has 20 chapters which correspond to most standard anatomy and physiology course outlines—Organization of the Body, Chemistry, Cells, Tissues, Integument, Skeletal System, Muscular System, Nervous System, Special Senses, Endocrine System, Blood, Circulatory System, Lymphatic System and Immunity, Respiratory System, Digestive System, Metabolism, Urinary System, Fluids and Electrolytes, Reproductive System, and Genetics. Index. 328 pages, 8˝" x 11", spiral-bound.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1030
You May Also Like
- Skeleton, Standard, Rod Mount
- Gray's Anatomy Book
- Human Biology Activities Kit
- Human Anatomy in Full Color
- Lung Model- Student Laboratory Kit
- Joint Models Demonstration Kit
- Astigmatism Student Laboratory Activity
- Studying Heart Function Using Electrocardiograms
- Anatomy 360°
- Anatomy and Physiology Slide Set