The economical price of this magnetic field demonstrator makes individual student experimentation possible. The iron filings are sealed in a circular plastic transparent case and respond to magnets placed on the flat outer surfaces. The magnetic force lines are then easily viewed and maintained while students record their results. Includes one bar magnet and one disc magnet.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 696
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 435
You May Also Like
- 3-D Magnetic Field Jar - Demonstration Kit
Chemistry, Physics, and Modern Materials -
- Magnetic Needle
- Introduction to Magnets - Super Value Laboratory Kit
- Magnet Kit, Economy Choice
- Eddy's Brake - Lenz's Law Demonstration Kit
- Electromagnet Kit
- Energy Stick
- Large Economy Ceramic Ring Magnet