Teachers tell us that poor math skills are one of the biggest roadblocks they face when teaching high school chemistry. Using the classroom-tested chemistry demonstrations and lab activities in this book, your students will quickly strengthen their math skills. Each demonstration is visual and interactive. Chemistry and math related topics include: density, specific gravity, factor label method, specific measurement, the mole concept, kinetics, gas laws, formula writing, molar concentrations, and many more! Activities include easy-to-follow procedures, material lists, sample data charts, and student practice problems. 2006, 108 pages, 8 1/2" x 11", spiral-bound.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1117
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 711
You May Also Like
- Solids and Liquids, Flinn ChemTopic Labs Book, Volume 11
- Applications of Chemistry DVD Set
- CRC Handbook of Chemistry and Physics
- Chemistry is Everywhere - 5 Volume Book Set
- The Cartoon Guide to Chemistry
- POGIL™ Activities for High School Chemistry
- Colorful Oxidation States of Manganese - Chemical Demonstration Kit
- Amazing Modern Materials - Multi-Demonstration Kit
- Measurement and Accuracy - Super Value Lab Practical Kit
- CRC Handbook of Laboratory Safety- 5th Edition