Give your students a hands-on opportunity to explore and distinguish the main types of crystal formations. In this exclusive kit, paper models of cubic, tetragonal, orthorhombic, hexagonal, monoclinic and triclinic crystal shapes will be constructed and compared to specifically selected mineral samples. Kit includes two sets of six different actual mineral samples, crystal shape master sheets, and a handout with detailed background and instructions.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1070
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 654
You May Also Like
- What Mineral Is It? Chart
- Composition of Minerals Chart
- Common Uses of Rocks and Minerals Student Laboratory Kit
- What's My Mineral? Earth Science Review Game
- Formation and Identification of Minerals Kit
- Mineral Identification Kit
- Mineral Rummy - Super Value Game
- Minerals, Metals, and Mining - Super Value Guided-Inquiry Kit
- Rock and Mineral Test Kit
- Classroom Mineral Collection