Multi-Fiber Test Fabric, 1 Yard, AP6135
Special multifiber fabric containing strips of wool, acrylic, polyester, nylon, cotton, and acetate. The brilliant color patterns produced by different dyes on the multifiber fabric teach students about the structures of dye and fabric molecules and the types of bonding interaction between them. Chemistry has never looked so good! Dyes and other materials not included with Multi-Fiber Test Fabric, Catalog No. AP6135.
Used in Dyeing with Indigo - Student Laboratory Kit, Catalog No. AP6166 and The Color of Chemistry - Student Laboratory Kit, Catalog No. AP6632.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 471
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 256
You May Also Like
- Dyeing with Indigo - Student Laboratory Kit
- The Color of Chemistry - Dyes, Dyeing, and Chemical Bonding - Student Laboratory Kit
- Indigo Dye Lab - Vial Organic™ Laboratory Kit
- The Natural Science of Fabric Dyeing Guided-Inquiry Lab Kit
- Organic Rainbow - Chemical Demonstration Kit
- Organic Smell Identification - Super Value Kit
- Preparation of Esters - Student Laboratory Kit
- Synthesis of Aspirin - Student Laboratory Kit
- Organic Fold-a-matic™
- Organic Chemistry Activity Booklets, Set of 24