Microscale Silicate Garden - Super Value Kit, AP6136
Your students will love to grow their own silicate crystal garden in microscale test tubes! In this kit, the crystal growing ability of 11 different metal salts in sodium silicate solution will be contrasted and compared. Students will be amazed by the beautifully colored crystals that sprout from the bottom of their test tubes in only a matter of seconds. A great kit to introduce the scientific concepts of solubility and chemical reactions. Includes eleven metal salts, sodium silicate solution, detailed background information, and instructions.
Super Value Kit is complete for 5 classes of 30 students.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 450
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 352
You May Also Like
- Crystal Growing - Student Laboratory Kit
- Giant Crystal Growing - Student Laboratory Kit
- Growing Crystals in Gels - Introductory Laboratory Kit
- Crystal Growing Rock - Student Laboratory Kit
- Crystal Ornaments - A Holiday Student Laboratory Kit
- The Crystal Forest - Student Laboratory Kit
- Crystal Structure - Super Value Laboratory Kit
- Models of Ionic and Metallic Crystals Kit
- Crystal Growing Rock - Chemical Demonstration Kit
- The Colorful Silicate Garden - Chemical Demonstration Kit