What are the pH values of the soil in your area? What could cause soil to have a low or high pH level? Students will find answers to these questions and more as they perform this easy-to-follow procedure to find soil pH values! Students use a pH indicator solution, collected soil samples and sampling cups to accurately measure the pH of their local soil samples. Soil pH values between 4 and 10 can be precisely determined. Kit includes detailed instructions and background information and enough indicator solution for over 500 tests!
Super Value Kit is complete for 5 classes of 30 students working in pairs.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1038
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 688
You May Also Like
- Exploring the World of Soil Protozoa - Student Laboratory Kit
- Garden Soil Analysis Kit
- How Soil Is Formed - Student Laboratory Kit
- Lead in Soil
- Biology and Chemistry of Soil - Student Laboratory Kit
- Porosity and Permeability - Plastic Column Kit with Bead Set
Porosity and Drainage Rate of Soil -
Student Laboratory Kit
- Soil Analysis Kit
- Discover Life in the Soil - Student Laboratory Kit
- Soil Ecology Lab Manual