Demonstrate the properties of centripetal force. Confidently swing a filled “wine” glass in dizzying overhead circles as you discuss forces, rotational motion, and gravity. A simple pendulum is included that can be used to deduce the forces acting on an open container of liquid. Device also doubles as a very stable laboratory stand which allows for vertical and horizontal clamping. Instructions are provided.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 631
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 317
You May Also Like
- Centrifugal Hoop Demonstration
- Circular Motion Paradox
- Curve Ahead, Reduce Speed! Centripetal Force Demonstration Kit
- Figure Skating Dumbbells
- Greek Waiter's Tray - Super Value Laboratory Kit
- Centripetal Force Activity Kit
- Orbital Speed Demonstration Kit
- Investigating the Rattlebackbowl Kit
- Spooling Around with Physics - Demonstration Kit
- Ring and Disc