Durable, attractive, and functional molecular modeling kits are great for demonstrations and activities. Models can be easily constructed by students or teachers and used in classroom discussions, or put on display and reused over and over as teaching tools. Kits include background information, detailed assembly instructions with diagrams, teaching activities and tips, and spare parts.
Diamond Model Kit - Contains 57 tetrahedral carbons and 82 vinyl tubes. Illustrates stability and hardness of diamond, network covalent bonding, and cleavage.
Graphite, Buckyball, Ice, and Sodium Chloride molecular models are also available. See below.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 520
You May Also Like
- Magnetic Molecules, Yellow
- First Introduction to Molecular Models Kit
- Molecular Model Kit - Graphite
- Molecular Model Kit - Ice
- Inorganic-Organic Teacher Model Set
- Shapes of Molecules Model Set
- Molecular Geometry, Bonding, and Balloons - Demonstration Kit
- Organic Chemistry Demonstration Molecular Model Set
- The Alpha-Helix Model Kit
- Models of Ionic and Metallic Crystals Kit