Durable, attractive, and functional molecular modeling kits are great for demonstrations and activities. Models can be easily constructed by students or teachers and used in classroom discussions, or put on display and reused over and over as teaching tools. Kits include background information, detailed assembly instructions with diagrams, teaching activities and tips, and spare parts.
Sodium Chloride Model Kit - Contains 40 silver, 6-peg sodium ions; 40 green, 6-peg chloride ions; and 158 vinyl tubes. Exhibits 6:6 coordination and displays sodium chloride's (table salt) cubic crystal lattice.
Graphite, Diamond, Buckyball, and Ice molecular models are also available. See below.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 520
You May Also Like
- Crystal Structure - Super Value Laboratory Kit
- Magnetic Molecules, Green
- First Introduction to Molecular Models Kit
- Molecular Model Kit - Graphite
- Molecular Model Kit - Ice
- Inorganic-Organic Teacher Model Set
- Shapes of Molecules Model Set
- Molecular Geometry, Bonding, and Balloons - Demonstration Kit
- Organic Chemistry Demonstration Molecular Model Set
- The Alpha-Helix Model Kit