Ideal support for a bar magnet-stirrup allows the magnet to hang freely in the horizontal plane. Great for polarity demonstrations. Also suspends friction rods for static electricity demonstrations. Hooks are 3 1/2" (89 mm) apart. Magnet not included.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 647
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 415
You May Also Like
- Ceramic Ring Magnets
- Magnetic Field Demonstrator
- Induction Coil
- Gilley Coil Kit
- Gravity and Magnetism: A Battle of Two Forces
- Floating Magnet
- Student Magnetic Field Demonstrator
- Magnets and Magnetism - Super Value Activity-Stations Kit
- Measuring Magnetic Force - Super Value Laboratory Kit
- U-Shaped Magnet, Permament Chrome Steel