Fossils provide us with fascinating clues about our planet's history. Learn how scientists use fossils to gain a glimpse of the past, understand how organisms evolved, and discover key events that shaped the Earth's past. Students will learn how fossils form under various conditions and identify several different kinds of fossils by casting actual models of them. They'll also use the included fossil collection and Geologic Time Chart to trace the many different life forms that have existed throughout time.
Complete for 40 students working in groups of four. Refill Kit contains enough materials for an additional class of 40.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1065
You May Also Like
- Stratigraphic Fossil Collection, Advanced
- Fossil Collection, Introductory
- Fossil Collection, Plastic
- Microfossils Student Activity Kit
- Fossils: A Golden Guide
- Instant Geology Field Trip - Student Laboratory Kit
- Investigating Amber Fossils
- Diversity of Life Fossil Replica Set
- Earth History Model
- Rock Cycle Adventure Student Activity Kit