Students love to play the role of an environmental “watchdog.” In this activity, students will test materials from their environment for lead content. Lead can be found in many common items and is very hazardous. We guarantee your students will enjoy “hunting” for lead sources and protecting their environment. The test procedure in this kit is only appropriate for solid items and is not reliable for testing lead in solutions.
Super Value Kit is complete with enough materials to conduct 100 lead tests on solid items.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 484
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 478
You May Also Like
- Lead in Water - Student Laboratory Kit
- Get the Lead Out
- Lead in Soil
- Chemical Pollution in Water - A Qualitative Ion Test Super Value Kit
- Qualitative Analysis of 11 Unknowns - Super Value Laboratory Kit
- Qualitative Analysis - Guided-Inquiry Kit
- Qualitative Ion Test - Super Value Kit
- Forensic Groundwater Contamination - Student Laboratory Kit
- Soil Contamination - Forensics Laboratory Kit
- Stream Contamination - Forensics Laboratory Kit