What is acid rain and how does it affect nature? In this experiment, rain solutions of varying pH will be placed on plant seedlings. The harmful effects of acid rain are dramatic! Students will gain in-depth knowledge of what acid rain is, how it forms and its devastating effects. Teacher Notes, reproducible student handouts, and all necessary chemicals and specialized equipment are provided.
Complete for a class of 30 students working in pairs.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1033
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 678
You May Also Like
- Acid Neutralization in Nature - Demonstration Kit
- Acid Rain Study Outfit
- Acid Rain: The Invisible Threat, DVD
- Acid Rain in a Bag - Demonstration Kit
- Acid Rain in a Micro Environment - Demonstration Kit
- Nitrogen Oxides and Acid Rain - Demonstration Kit
- Acid Rain Survey Kit
- Air Pollution Investigation Super Value Kit
- Airborne Particulates Kit
- Effects of Air Pollution Kit