Up, Up, and Away—Fill the sky with colorful hot air balloons! Each student group will construct and launch their own giant hot air balloon. Students will learn how hot air balloons lift from the ground, stay afloat and eventually descend. A unique balloon launcher apparatus is included for safe and successful balloon launches.
Complete for 30 students working in pairs. Kit includes easy-to follow instructions and all the materials needed to construct fifteen 3' x 2' hot air balloons. A heat gun or propane torch is required and available separately. A tissue replacement pack is available for 15 additional hot air balloons. Includes Flinn Exclusive STEM Integration Guide.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 656
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 365
You May Also Like
- Hot Air Balloon Tissue Replacement Pack
- Heat Gun, Dual Temperature
- "Bouncing Ball" Distillation - Demonstration Kit
- Kinetic-Molecular Theory - Multi-Demonstration Kit
- Diffusion of Gases - Kinetic Energy Demonstration Kit
- Boiling in a Syringe - Demonstration Kit
- Boyle's Law in a Bottle - Super Value Laboratory Kit
- Cincinnati Form Franklin Flask - Demonstration Kit
- Pressure vs. Temperature Gas Law Apparatus
- The Gas Laws, Flinn ChemTopic Labs Book, Volume 9