This tool is an economical, lightweight, multi-use heat gun. Two heat settings — 500° and 1000°F — make it well suited to perform a wide variety of tasks. Weighs 1 lb., making it easy to use for extended periods of time, or can propped in an upright position on its very stable built-in stand. Features include 120 volts AC, 1200 watts MAX, 3 position slide switch, build-in hand guard, 3-wire grounded cordset and owners manual.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 656
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 365
You May Also Like
- Up, Up and Away - Hot Air Balloon Student Activity Kit
- Collapsing Can Demonstraion
- Breaking Board Paradox - Demonstration Kit
- Pressure Bottle
- Boyle's Law Apparatus
- Magdeburg Hemispheres
- Magdeberg Hemispheres, Rubber
- Atmosphere Bar
- Investigating Pressure Activity-Stations Laboratory Kit
- Elasticity of Gas Apparatus