Enhance your optics and light curriculum with this simple light pipe demonstration. Shine a flashlight or laser into one end of the acrylic rod-the light will be guided through the coiled pipe and emerge at the opposite end, perpendicular to the source. The Lumirod is crystal clear so students will vividly see the light undergoing internal reflection. An excellent demonstration to spark an interest in optics. The precoiled length of the Lumirod is 24 inches.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 687
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 435
You May Also Like
- Demonstration Lens Set
- Neutralizing Lens Sets
- Acrylic Lens Set, 50 mm Diameter
- Refraction Cube
- Investigating Light and Optics - Student Laboratory Kit
- Principles of Reflection and Optical Illusions
- Water Marbles - Chemical Demonstration Kit
- Lens, Double Concave, Acrylic
- Lens, Double Convex, Acrylic
- Index of Refraction Plate, Acrylic