Up, Up, and Away—Fill the sky with colorful hot air balloons! Each student group will construct and launch their own giant hot air balloon. Students will learn how hot air balloons lift from the ground, stay afloat and eventually descend. A unique balloon launcher apparatus is included for safe and successful balloon launches.
Complete for 30 students working in pairs. Kit includes easy-to-follow instructions and all the materials needed to construct fifteen 3'
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 609
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 347
You May Also Like
- Magdeburg Hemispheres
- Collapsing Can Demonstraion
- Breaking Board Paradox - Demonstration Kit
- Magdeberg Hemispheres, Rubber
- Atmosphere Bar
- Pressure Bottle
- Up, Up and Away - Hot Air Balloon Student Activity Kit
- Investigating Pressure Activity-Stations Laboratory Kit
- Elasticity of Gas Apparatus
- Boyle's Law Apparatus