Hands-On Science Series- Physical Science
Enhance your physical science laboratory with these engaging hands-on activities. Students' scientific inquiry, observation, and critical thinking skills will greatly improve as they learn about the natural forces around us. Student activity pages are reproducible for the entire class, and include insightful background information and follow-up questions. Teacher pages provide procedure tips, materials list, and grading assessment suggestions. All books conform to National Science Education Standards.
Force and Motion Book
Compliment your discussions about force and Newton's laws using these 18 different hands-on activities. Students investigate vectors, velocity and acceleration, inertia, pressure, action-reaction, friction, gravity, ballistics, planetary orbits, momentum, kinetic and potential engergy, and electric and magnetic forces. Revised edition, 2010, 123 pages, soft cover.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1138
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 719
You May Also Like
- Light and Color Book
- Simple Machines Book
- Demonstrations to Knock Your Socks Off, Two-Volume Book and DVD Set
- 39 Dazzling Experiments with Dry Ice Book
- A Demo A Day™—A Year of Physics Demonstrations
- The Cartoon Guide to Physics
- Everyday Science: Real Life Activities
- A Demo A Day™ - A Year of Physical Science Demonstrations
- Physics Challenge: A Classroom Quiz Game
- Physical Sciences Puzztivity