Hands-On Science Series- Physical Science
Enhance your physical science laboratory with these engaging hands-on activities. Students' scientific inquiry, observation, and critical thinking skills will greatly improve as they learn about the natural forces around us. Student activity pages are reproducible for the entire class, and include insightful background information and follow-up questions. Teacher pages provide procedure tips, materials list, and grading assessment suggestions. All books conform to National Science Education Standards.
Light and Color
Explore the nature of light with 20 introductory activities. Students examine the components of white light, reflection and refraction of light, the pinhole camera, chemiluminescence, what gives an object color, color mixing by addtion and subtraction, and magnification. Revised edition, 2010, 178 pages, soft cover.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1138
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 719
You May Also Like
- Simple Machines Book
- Demonstrations to Knock Your Socks Off, Two-Volume Book and DVD Set
- 39 Dazzling Experiments with Dry Ice Book
- A Demo A Day™—A Year of Physics Demonstrations
- The Cartoon Guide to Physics
- Everyday Science: Real Life Activities
- A Demo A Day™ - A Year of Physical Science Demonstrations
- Physics Challenge: A Classroom Quiz Game
- Physical Sciences Puzztivity
- Physics Demonstrations