Hands-On Science Series- Physical Science
Enhance your physical science laboratory with these engaging hands-on activities. Students' scientific inquiry, observation, and critical thinking skills will greatly improve as they learn about the natural forces around us. Student activity pages are reproducible for the entire class, and include insightful background information and follow-up questions. Teacher pages provide procedure tips, materials list, and grading assessment suggestions. All books conform to National Science Education Standards.
Investigate simple machines using 17 activities that explore the mechanical advantage of the six types of simple machines: inclined planes, pulleys, gears, screws, levers, and the wheel, and concepts of force, work and power. Revised edition, 2010, 123 pages, soft cover.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1138
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 719
You May Also Like
- Simple Machines Poster
- Simple Machines - Student Laboratory Kit
- A Demo A Day™—A Year of Physics Demonstrations
- The Cartoon Guide to Physics
- Everyday Science: Real Life Activities
- A Demo A Day™ - A Year of Physical Science Demonstrations
- Physics Challenge: A Classroom Quiz Game
- Physical Sciences Puzztivity
- Physics Demonstrations
- Daily Warm-ups: Physics Book Level II