Hands-On Science Series- Earth Science
Earth Science comes alive in your classroom with these hands-on activity books. Scientific inquiry, observation and critical thinking skills are taught while students learn the fundamentals of Earth science. Student activity pages are reproducible for the entire class, and include insightful background information and follow-up questions. Teacher pages provide procedure tips, materials list, and grading assessment suggestions. All books conform to National Science Education Standards.
Atmosphere and Weather
Contains 19 enlightening activities for students to investigate why there is weather, the motion and composition of air, cloud formations, lightning, seasons, climate, the greenhouse effect, and weather maps. 1998, 90 pages, soft cover.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1134
You May Also Like
- Our Solar System Book
- Rocks and Minerals Book
- Daily Warm-ups: Earth Science Level II
- Earth Science Challenge
- Hands-on Earth Science Activities Book
- Earth Science for Every Kid
- Ultimate Cloud-Forming Apparatus
- Prospector's Paradise - Student Laboratory Kit
- Exploring Groundwater Activity-Stations Laboratory Kit
- Exploring Earthquakes Activity-Stations Kit