Hands-On Science Series- Earth Science
Earth Science comes alive in your classroom with these hands-on activity books. Scientific inquiry, observation and critical thinking skills are taught while students learn the fundamentals of Earth science. Student activity pages are reproducible for the entire class, and include insightful background information and follow-up questions. Teacher pages provide procedure tips, materials list, and grading assessment suggestions. All books conform to National Science Education Standards.
Our Solar System
Investigate the solar system with 18 hands-on activities. Students examine the composition, location, and motion of the planets in the solar system, phases of the moon, comets and meteors, the Sun and solar eclipses, and the history of the solar system. 1999, 94 pages, soft cover.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1134
You May Also Like
- Rocks and Minerals Book
- Daily Warm-ups: Earth Science Level II
- Earth Science Challenge
- Hands-on Earth Science Activities Book
- Earth Science for Every Kid
- Environmental Chemistry Book
- Elliptical Orbits Overhead Demonstration Kit
- Reading River Sediments
- Groundwater Simulation Model Guided-Inquiry Kit
- Find the Epicenter—Student Activity Kit