Hands-On Science Series- Earth Science
Earth Science comes alive in your classroom with these hands-on activity books. Scientific inquiry, observation and critical thinking skills are taught while students learn the fundamentals of Earth science. Student activity pages are reproducible for the entire class, and include insightful background information and follow-up questions. Teacher pages provide procedure tips, materials list, and grading assessment suggestions. All books conform to National Science Education Standards.
Rocks and Minerals
Enhance your students' understanding of geology with 17 different activities. Students investigate crystal structure, rock formation, mineral identification, mineral hardness, density, weathering and erosion, geologic history, fossils, and soil nutrients and seed growth. 2000, 95 pages, soft cover.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1134
You May Also Like
- Daily Warm-ups: Earth Science Level II
- Earth Science Challenge
- Hands-on Earth Science Activities Book
- Earth Science for Every Kid
- Environmental Chemistry Book
- Environmental Science Activities Kit Book
- Constellation Transparency Set
- Rock Cycle Adventure Student Activity Kit
- Lead in Water - Student Laboratory Kit
- Investigating Plate Tectonics Lab Activity