The most comprehensive reference guide to the elements available-a must-have for every chemistry teacher! Learn the history, physical and chemical properties, uses and misuses, health issues, roles in the human body and in the environment, and the economic value of 115 currently known elements. Each element description ends with an enlightening “Element of Surprise” section that presents an interesting aspect of the element's historical or technological significance. An outstanding resource! Easy to read or browse. The elements are arranged alphabetically from actinium to zirconium. Includes an article on the development of the Periodic Table and a table listing the discovery of the elements in chronological order. 2003, second edition, 539 pages, 6" x 9", soft cover.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1128
You May Also Like
- Nuclear Chemistry, Flinn ChemTopic Labs Book, Volume 18
- Chemical Reactions and Stoichiometry DVD Set
- Braving the Elements Book
- Chemistry in the Marketplace
- The Elements
- The Elements Card Deck
- Laboratory Solutions for the Science Classroom
- Chemistry Challenge
- The Cartoon Guide to Chemistry
- CRC Handbook of Laboratory Safety- 5th Edition