Perform a variety of physical property tests on rocks and minerals in the field or the classroom. Kit includes a streak plate for streak color, copper penny, glass plate and nail for hardness; magnet for iron content; magnifying glass; and a plastic bottle to hold acid solution for a carbonate test. A bulk pack of materials for ten kits is also available.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1067
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 651
You May Also Like
- Chemical and Mechanical Weathering of Rock Student Laboratory Kit
- Colorful Stalactites and Stalagmites Kit
- Instant Geology Field Trip - Student Laboratory Kit
- Mineral Crystal Shapes Kit
- Formation and Identification of Minerals Kit
- Rock Formation and Identification - Student Laboratory Kit
- Common Uses of Rocks and Minerals Student Laboratory Kit
- Introductory Mineral and Rock Collection
- Rocks and Rock Forming Mineral Collection
- Classroom Collection of Rocks and Minerals