Introduce students to the metric system and common conversions while playing the Metric Match Game! Each student group receives a set of Metric Match cards containing various conversion units and numbers. As the correct conversions are matched up with one another, a complete four-card by four-card square will be formed. The first group to correctly match the cards wins! Kit contains two sets of cards-one introductory level conversion set and one advanced conversion set. Includes detailed teacher instructions and tips and suggestions for play.
Complete for 30 students working in pairs.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 511
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 261
You May Also Like
- Grow-Dino Measurement - Student Laboratory Kit
- Measurement and Accuracy - Super Value Lab Practical Kit
- Measurement Challenge - A Density Super Value Guided-Inquiry Kit
- Measurement in the Laboratory - Activity-Stations Kit
- Metric Measurement Puzzle - Student Activity Kit
- Metric-ominoes Game
- Problem Solving on the Wildlife Refuge - Introduction to Unit Factoring - Super Value Kit
- Shrink Plastic Measurement - Student Laboratory Kit
- Basic SI Units and Prefixes Chart
- Measuring with Laser Light - Student Laboratory Kit